Tuesday 27 May 2014

Dream

This week I came across another challenge I hadn't found before and decided to give it a go - particularly as this week is "Anything Goes".  A bit last minute as I have been unwell all day - feels like razor blades in my throat and I'm awfully tired!  Anyways, I did complete it:


I am entering my card into these challenges:
The Stamping Chef - Anything Goes
http://thestampingchef.com/Challenges/2014/05/21/challenge-30-anything-goes/
Glitter n Sparkle - Add some metal
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/chall-86.html

I have used an elegant paper from Kaisercraft.  I am loving the fact that many of their paper pads have a number of elegant papers in them.  The image is from The Stamping Chef and has been coloured with copic markers R02, E00, E18, E15, G02, G000.  I added some faux stitching using Distress Marker - Scattered Straw.  I have also added a metal brad with the word "Dream" and some pearls. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Beautiful casual card and love that elegant paper. Thank you for joining us at TSC. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
    hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Suze - A beautiful CAS card and I love that fabulous paper! The metal sentiment is perfect! So glad you joined us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Add Some Metal challenge. Wishing you all the best in our prize draw!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete