Friday 30 May 2014

Magnolia Get Well card

As both my daughter and I are sick at the moment, I am inspired to make Get Well Cards - maybe in the hope that I can shake this cold!  I used a nice cheerful flower image:

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Digi Haven - Spring Has Sprung
http://digihaven.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/spring-has-sprung-challenge-sponsored.html
Beccy's Place - Anything Goes
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/may-challenge.html

I have used a background paper from Kaisercraft.  The image is from Beccy's Place and coloured with copic markers and then glitzed up a bit with some Stickles - Crystal.  I used a scallop circle die to cut the matting from peach coloured cardstock.  I have also used some lace and some pearls.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the little bit of sparkle you added to the flower Suze, it really lifts the image. I also love the pretty peach colour scheme you went with for the background papers and embellishments.
    I hope you and your daughter are both feeling a lot better today. Take care
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thanks for joining at Digi Haven: Spring has Sprung.
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete