Thursday 15 May 2014

Femme Fatale

I'm not too sure that I can portray the "femme fatale" but I gave it a go - don't like anything getting the better of me!

I am entering my card into these challenges:
Kenny K - Femme Fatale
http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/challenge-171-femme-fatale-special-prize.html

I have used some bright background paper which I think may be from Kaisercraft.  The image is Cabaret from Kenny K.  I coloured using copic markers RV04, RV02, E00, YR23, 100.  I have diecut using Spellbinders Labels die and matted using bright pink cardstock.  The embellishment die-cuts are both from Memory Box.  The black ones are from a Christmas ornament die (the bits that would normally be thrown away!).  I liked the shape of them and rescued them for this card.  I added some rhinestones from Paper Xtra around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment