Sunday 30 January 2022

Christmas Wishes

 This week at CHNC, the optional twist is Use A Sentiment.  I had this big sentiment that I had stamped some time ago that was perfect to use.


I have used a digital paper from Lozzy.  The image is from Create with TLC and the sentiment is a rubber or clear stamp.  The sentiment was in my Awaiting Crafting box so I'm not sure of the brand of the stamp.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I would like to enter:

A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2022/01/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-15th-january.html

2 comments:

  1. The coloring of the sentiment compliments the lights.
    Melissa CHNC Christmas Design Team 2022
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely vibrant Christmas card Suze
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete