Monday 3 January 2022

Happy Holidays

 We are at the reveal of the cards sent during December for Card Chain Challenge.  I sent my card to Gundi in Germany.



This time we had a Tic Tac Toe:


I followed the left hand column.  I originally started following a different line so I also have fancy fold.

I used paper from a paper pad that I have had for many years which I only tend to pull out when I create fancy fold cards as the pad is 12 x 12 and usually not close at hand.  The gold is glitter cardstock.  The image is from Delicious Doodles and the sentiment is from Create with TLC.  I added brads to the centres of the snowflakes in the image.  

I received this card from Hilary.


I received the card a couple of days ago but life has been a bit hectic and I haven't let her know that it has arrived so I need to do that now!  

I would like to enter:

Tuesday Morning Sketches - Anything Goes
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2021/12/tuesday-morning-sketches-annual.html

Winter Wonderland - Anything Christmas Goes
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/12/end-of-year-anything-christmas-goes.html

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Suze - I love the tree on the outside - it reminds me of a Pohutukawa
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete