Friday 28 January 2022

I Dream My Painting and then I paint my Dream

My life is really hectic at the moment but I really wanted to try and complete all the January Challenges at Gecko Galz.  I need the sense of accomplishment that completing them gives me.  I'm not sure that February will be much better than January either.  This is the first of them (I hope to get most of them uploaded tonight):


I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz - Pre-Raphaelite Dreams
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/2022/01/gecko-galz-monthly-challengepre.html

I have used a digital paper, image and sentiment from Gecko Galz.  The image and sentiment are from the same kit.  I inked the edge of the card to match the mustard like colour in the digital paper.

2 comments:

  1. A lovely result Suze - love that you picked out the yellow for the edges of your card, it lifts the whole card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card, Suze. Than you for sharing at the Gecko Galz's Pre-Raphaelite Challenge this month. xx

    ReplyDelete