Friday 28 January 2022

You can't have a rainbow without a little rain

 I am really off to a bad start for 2022.  For most of last year, I managed to get my progressive challenge cards completed by mid-month.  First month of this year and I'm within three days of the end of the month.


I would like to enter:

The Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge - January
https://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/freebie-progressive-challenge/forum/topics/progressive-freebie-challenge-january-2022

I have used a digital paper from Summer Driggs.  The image is from All Dressed Up and the sentiment is from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.

1 comment:

  1. You may be late, but this is a gorgeous card Suze - great colouring of the image and lovely matching of the background paper.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete