Tuesday 23 May 2023

Celebrate

There is a new challenge at Gecko Galz this month and I absolutely adore the image.  I had a lot of fun with this one:


I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz -  Monthly Card Challenge
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/monthly-card-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper, image and sentiment from Gecko Galz.  I printed out the image twice and fussy cut the butterfly from the second printing.  I then added some mounting tape behind the wings of the butterfly to raise up the second butterfly image.

4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Suze - love that butterfly image, and you have used it beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this beautiful image and mounting it up twice was a great idea. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, beautiful butterfly image and coloring, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a beautiful image and you've created a stunning card, Suze.
    Many thanks for joining the May free card image challenge.

    ReplyDelete