Saturday 20 May 2023

Hello Friend

I came across a weekly You Tube Challenge called Craft Roulette.  The host spins a wheel for four parameters for the card.  The parameters that were spun were Dutch Door, campfire colors, hats or caps and book text.This is my card from the first one that I joined in for which was the beginning of May.  I've only just had the time to write up this post (while waiting for this week's challenge to start):



 

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - May Challenge
 https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/05/may-challenge.html

I used some papers from paper packs that I have had for quite a long time.  The image is from Beccy's Place and the sentiment is typed on the computer.  Coloring is with copic markers.

I followed a tutorial for a Dutch Fold Card.

2 comments:

  1. WOW great result from the challenge Suze - a stunning card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun challenge Suze, and you did a great job meeting all the requirements. The fold, image and sentiment (particularly the font you chose) makes me think of a saloon in the Wild West... I think it's the bottom section of the card. Love the red hat too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete