Saturday 27 May 2023

Moonlight

I still have a few completed projects to upload.  I'm hoping to do at least two today and some more tomorrow.  It is a nice sunny day today but the air temperature is still cool.  I think the forecast is for rain for much of the coming week so I need to make the most of the sunshine while I can.


 

I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz - Gothic Challenge
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/gecko-galz-monthly-gothic-challenge.html

I have used a paper, image and sentiment from Gecko Galz.  I fussy cut the image and added some additional color using watercolor pencils.  I also added some shiny puffy flower stickers (I'm sure that they have an actual name rather than "shiny puffy" but that is all I could come up with).

1 comment:

  1. Interesting image Suze, but you have used it well
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete