Sunday 28 May 2023

Fly

 The forecast rain hasn't arrived so far, so I am enjoying some more sunshine while it lasts. I really enjoyed this fold and I had a butterfly die that worked perfectly with this design.  

I have used all the prompts on the wheel.

 

 

I would like to enter:

Butterfly Challenge - P is for....
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/05/182-spin-butterfly-wheel-with-p-for.html

I followed a tutorial for a Pillar Card from the Butterfly Challenge.

Coloring is with Distress Ink - Ripe Persimmon and ProMarker Plum.  The other two colors are in the base and paper.  The pearls are on the body of the butterfly.  I also added some gems.

 

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Suze and I like the short sentiment. We have lovely weather here in the UK which is very unusual for a Bank holiday so spending loads of time enjoying it in the garden along with the butterflies and dragonflies. Thankyou for coming and playing in the garden with me. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful card Suze - loving the butterfly die cut.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete