Monday 1 January 2024

Be Merry

 I had a bit of a struggle with one of the parameters for this week's Craft Roulette Challenge.  The stretchy pants needed to be extra stretchy this week.  Here is what I made:

These are the parameters that the wheel spun:

 

 

This is my interpretation of those parameters:

Project - Be Merry (encouraging recipient to be happy). Sentiment from Kaisercraft Paper Pad.

Colours - I find the nature to be calming so was inspired by colours found in nature.

Element - Stuffed teddy bear that the little girl is holding.  The image is from Shelly's Images.

Tickets - Tis The Season ticket in the top left of the card.  Image from When The Scrap Hits the Fun.

I would like to enter:

Craft Roulette - Episode #195 (now closed to all bar patreons)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuBIyJVtXlY

 

1 comment: