Sunday 28 January 2024

Merry Christmas

This is my second post for the day.  I am gradually working through the posts for the Gecko Galz cards that I have completed over the past few days.  I still have one to do yet but time might be against me for that one.


I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz Christmas Challenge - January Image
https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/gecko-galz-monthly-christmas-challenge.html

The Holly and Ivy Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
https://thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2024/01/challenge-155-anything-christmas-goes.html

I have used a digital paper, image, bow and sentiment from Gecko Galz.

4 comments:

  1. A very 'atmospheric' Christmas card Suze - beautifully made using the image
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Suze. Thank you for joining the Gecko Galz Christmas image challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining the Gecko Galz January 'Christmas Image' challenge
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Suze - the image is well supported by the background papers. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete