Sunday 28 January 2024

Steam Punk Kitty

 It is currently raining fairly steadily here so I guess anything outside isn't getting done today.  So, I have ended up writing the rest of the posts for the Gecko Galz Challenges I am entering (one more to post shortly).  I may even get to the one that I haven't completed yet too.


I would like to enter: 

Gecko Galz Steampunk Challenge - January Image
https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/gecko-galz-monthly-steampunk-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper, image and sentiment from Gecko Galz.  I also added some die-cut kitties using a Memory Box.  I also added some light silver Nuvo Mousse to the kitties although it is quite hard to pick up in the photograph.

1 comment:

  1. That is one fun image Suze - and beautifully used on your fun card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete