Sunday 28 January 2024

Happy Anniversary

I have spent the last few days getting some projects finished that I had printed the images out for as soon as I got back from holiday.  I had a week where it was too hot to craft until I had the AC fixed so that has put me closer to the end of the month.  I am going to try and post as many of them as I can today.

This first one combines the image at Gecko Galz Stamp Challenge with the Butterfly Challenge. 


This is the inside of the card:


I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz Stamp Challenge - January Image
https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/gecko-galz-stamp-challenge.html

Butterfly Challenge - A is for...
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2024/01/191-spin-butterfly-wheel-with-for.html

I have used a digital paper and a digital image from Gecko Galz.  The blue butterfly  (Aero Blue) on the front has been fussy cut from the circle cut out for the aperture.  The sentiment is from Sugar Paw Scraps.  Colouring is with copic markers (apricot, apple green, amethyst), promarker (almond) and Wink of Stella.  The Promarker almond was a different shade to the colour swatch so I also added a copic colour similar to the swatch as highlights on the almond.

I followed the prompts at Butterfly Challenge:

From the wheel I have used Aperture, Almond, Apple Green, Amethyst, Anniversary, Apricot, Aero Butterfly and a butterfly.

4 comments:

  1. Love how you have used this fabulous image Suze - a stunning card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is a pretty aperture card, Suze and a fun way to use the January GG stamp. Pretty papers for the front too. Thank you for joining the January Gecko Galz stamp challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is ace. 10/10 for using so many of the elements . Thankyou for coming and playing in the butterfly garden with me. Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining the Gecko Galz January 'Stamp' challenge.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete