Saturday 1 November 2014

A Heartfelt Thanks

Highlights of glitter and a cute image!

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CCC Digi - Glitter Power
http://cccdigicreations.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/challenge-11-digiglitter-power.html
Aurora Wings - Heartfelt Thanks
http://aurorawingschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/challenge-8-heartfelt.html

I have used a paper from Rosie's Studio for this card.  I started off looking for a yellow one but as soon as I saw this one I knew it was purrfect (sorry couldn't resist!).  The image is from Aurora Wings and coloured with copic markers E53, E51. Y000, Y38.  The sentiment is from Melonheadz and I added some Stickles - Gold to the heart.  Die-cutting is with two Spellbinders dies from the same set.  I added some glitter domes which I coloured with copic marker E53 as well as some Stickles to the cat and bird.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the image. Thanks for sharing it with us over at CCC Digi Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Suze, this is so cute! Love the warmth created by the DP and the sentiment, not to mention beautiful coloring on the image. So sweet. Thank you so much for joining "Heartfelt" challenge at Aurora Wings! Good luck!!

    Mitzi xxx
    Artist/Owner AuroraWings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Suze! Love the sweet image with the touch of sparkle you've added. Thanks so much for joining our "Heartfelt Thanks" Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Suze, this is such a cutie! I just love the image which you've coloured beautifully, I also love all your gorgeous embellishments too. Thanks for sharing your card with us for our "Heartfelt Thanks" Challenge at Aurora Wings.
    Huge Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete