Sunday 9 November 2014

Steampunk Maddie Hatter

A few days before I got this image, I had bought myself a set of Steampunk coloured gelatos.  When I saw this image, I just knew this was the perfect project for them!  I'm still getting used to using gelatos so I have used them in conjunction with copic markers for the image but the background is also gelatos.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Lacy Sunshine - Include a Hat
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.gr/2014/10/challenge-45-include-hat.html



I used my steampunk Gelatos to create the background for this card.  I put them down as stripes and then blended with the brush and some water.  The image is from Lacy Sunshine and as I said above has a little colouring with gelatos but mostly copic markers.  I die-cut some gears using two different Memory Box dies and coloured them with gelatos before adding to the card.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for joining at Lacy Sunshine: Include a Hat
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete