Monday 17 November 2014

Glitz and Glamour

I have found myself a bit more time pressured over the past week or so and not managed to participate in some of the challenges I usually do.  This week so far I seem to be coping a bit better - I'm hoping the rest of the week will continue in the same vein!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Fitztown - Glitz and Glamour
http://fitztownchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/ch-61-glitz-glamour.html
Seems A Little Sketchy - Sketch
http://seemsalittlesketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/77-robyns-fetish.html

I have used a glossy paper from Kaisercraft for the background.  I added some glitter tape from American Crafts and a piece of glitter cardstock from DCWV.  The image is from Fitztown and has been coloured with copic markers and then the wings glitzed up with some Stickles.  I also added some faux stitching using Distress Marker - Tattered Rose. 

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card with this sketch! I love the fairy image! Thanks for sharing this one too with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love all that shimmer! This is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your card and joining us for our current challenge at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    FCB CT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, Suze. I had seen this image before. It is very pretty.

    Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete