Sunday 30 November 2014

Day 27 - Create Something Regional

Since it is summer time here for Christmas, I was inspired to use a non-Christmas image in traditional Christmas colours!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day 27
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html


I have used a bauble patterned paper from DCWV for the background.  The image is from Beccy's Place and coloured with copic markers.  I cut the image into a tag shape matted with red cardstock.  I also used a sentiment from Beccy's Place cut into a tag and matted with red cardstock.  I added some red bird shaped buttons.  As it is summertime here we definitely have birds flying around and chirping away happily!  I added some red and white Christmas ribbon from American Crafts to the bottom of the card.
 

1 comment:

  1. Your card really made me chuckle Suze! I based this image on my long departed Nan and I just love seeing her on people's creations. What a great idea to colour her for a Christmas card... this is more like Christmas in our part of the world!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete