Sunday 30 November 2014

Day 30 - Do What You Love

This is a great theme to finish the month off!  I made it through the entire month completing every challenge with a Beccy's Place image and/or sentiment!  At times I regretted giving myself the extra challenge but having done that I wasn't going to give in!  I am definitely stubborn!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day 30
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html

I have used a paper from Kaisercraft for this card.  I had already coloured the image before I chose the paper as I had a colour scheme in mind!  Fortunately I was able to find a paper that was a good match!  The image is from Beccy's Place and is coloured with copic markers G000, G14, R59, R46, Y28, E15.  I added some Star Dust Stickles to the partridge, Gold Stickles to the bow and Glossy Accents to the pears.  I have also die-cut three star and bow dies from gold glitter cardstock from American Crafts.

For this card I have used my favourite colouring medium of copic markers and my favourite dies - Memory Box.  This image is also my favourite Beccy's Place image and of course I had to include some Glossy Accents and Stickles too!

1 comment:

  1. You've done a fabulous job completing all the challenges this month Suze, I'm very impressed!
    I enjoyed reading why you consider this your favourite kind of card... it's always interesting to see the different things that people love to do. I love how you've added all the beautiful glitter around the border of your image panel and on the die cuts. I also like the way you've coloured the image and added some mediums here and there to highlight certain areas. Congrats on getting all your cards finished!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete