Monday 24 November 2014

Snow Friends

There's no friends like "snow" friends!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch 87
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2014/11/17/i-heart-card-sketches-w-a-twist-no-87/

I have used a paper from a Christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft called "Mistletoe".  The red is textured cardstock from DCWV.  I also matted using textured cardstock from DCWV.  The image is from From The Heart Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers.  I also added some Stickles - Star Dust to the snow.  I die-cut three snowflakes from glitter cardstock from American Crafts using a Spellbinders die.


I have used the sketch and some of the colours from the challenge at From The Heart Stamps.  Here is the inspiration picture

2 comments:

  1. Super cute Card, Suze and great take with our sketch this week @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    Did you see ? There is a huge SALE in the shop until Nov, 30. It´s worth stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab take on the sketch, great colouring, and those snowflakes are really pretty.
    Thank you for joining in the fun at FTHS
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete