Monday 24 November 2014

Making use of a coloured up image

I coloured this image a week or so ago to use for a challenge.  However, I've had not enough hours in the day for the past couple of weeks and have been a bit out of routine.  As a result, the card only got as far as a coloured image.  So, when I came across the image today, I decided I would create something with it!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch 276
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/tuesday-morning-sketches-276.html
CHNC - Patterned Paper - November
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper_1.html

I have used a paper and some die-cuts from a paper pad by Kaisercraft called Madame Boutique.  The button is from my stash.  The image is from Diane's Daydream Designs and has been coloured with copic markers and highlighted with Stickles.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card! I love this soft shade of blue!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete