Saturday 1 November 2014

CAS Flowers

I'm hoping that I don't have the same issues linking up as I did last week.  I repeatedly got "Page Not Found" when I tried to link up so when the challenge got to a few hours left, I put a link to my card in the comments section.  However, as the random prize for that challenge says there were 16 entries and mine would have been #17, I'm assuming that mine didn't count.  Better luck this week I hope.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch 084 + Twist
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2014/10/27/i-heart-card-sketches-with-a-twist-no-84/
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/AG-ch-no-5.html
Penny's Paper - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-201.html

Here is the inspiration:

As per last week, I used the sketch, twist and colours.

3 comments:

  1. Great take with the sketch, Suze. I had to think which image you´ve used but i found it :-) It´s from the Spring Medley, right ? Sorry, that the inlinkz does not work for you last month. I´ve checked it and everythink was OK. Anyway, glad that this time everything work out.

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever use of that image and great take on the sketch!! Great card! Thanks for playing the sketch challenge at FTHS this week~
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (DT Allways Something Creative)

    ReplyDelete