Monday 24 November 2014

Day 21 - Santa Suit Cards

When I started doing this month long challenge, I decided to add an extra challenge for myself.  That was to use Beccy's Place images on each card.  I have had to amend it slightly to keep in with the challenges and have included Beccy's Place sentiments instead of images for some of the cards.  This one is one where I have only used a sentiment!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day 21
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html
Christmas Cards All Year Round - No Patterned Paper
http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/hello-everyone-and-welcome-to-our.html


I have used a red card blank for this card.  The white is textured cardstock from DCWV.  I used some glitter ribbon from American Crafts for the belt.  The buckle has been cut from gold cardstock from American Crafts using a Tattered Lace Die.  I added a sentiment from Beccy's Place which I inked with Distress Ink and some white buttons from my stash.

2 comments:

  1. this one is super cute and beautiful so all your cards Suze
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome Santa Suit card Suze, great job!! The glittery gold buckle is fabulous, as is the belt. I'm flattered that you've set yourself the challenge of using my images on each of your cards, and I love how you continued that even on this card... the sentiment looks great!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete