Tuesday 4 November 2014

Inspired By A Song, Book or Movie

Monday again!  So it is time for a new challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.  This week we are asking you to be inspired by a song, book or movie.  Our lovely sponsors this week are:


I was inspired by a song this week.  The song is called "Graduation (Friends Forever) by Vitamin C. Here is my card inspired by that song:

As well as the image, my colour scheme was also inspired by the video for the song.  Vitamin C has yellow hair and the students graduating are carrying blue graduation gowns.

The image that I have used is "Graduation Girl" from Kenny K.  I coloured her with copic markers.  I added some blue glitter tape from American Crafts, a string of combined pearls and bling.  I also added a sentiment from Julie Makes Cards.  I die-cut using a star die from Spellbinders and added colour with a gelato.  The paper is from Kaisercraft.

1 comment: