Friday 14 November 2014

Day Three - Easel Card

I was going to try and post the cards for the month long challenge at Beccy's Place in order but as I have several half finished cards (make that about 9), I have decided to post the ones that I did manage to finish today!




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day Three
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html
Décosse's Dynamite Doodles - Christmas Link Up November
http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.co.nz/p/the-12-days-of-christmas-card-link-up.html



I have used some white cardstock covered with a scrapbooking paper for my base.  I used part of a digi from Beccy's Place for the three parts of the easel.  I punched the edges of the Joy one with a Martha Stewart punch.  I coloured the images with copic markers and added Glossy Accents to the icing on the puddings.  I die-cut a couple of Memory Box dies using glitter cardstock from DCWV and arranged these along the bottom part of the easel card.  I added some pearls to the die-cuts as well as some larger pearls for stoppers.  I also die-cut some stars using a Memory Box die and the same glitter cardstock and added these to diagonal corners of the pudding image.


1 comment:

  1. What a great easel card Suze, I love the step-shape. I really like how you've used parts of the image on different sections of your card, that's a clever idea and really brings the design together. The die cuts you added are fabulous, I particularly like the large stars.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete