Tuesday 25 November 2014

Calendar 2015

The last time I started a calendar I didn't finish it - so this time I'm starting with January and working my way through the year.  Hopefully, I will finish this one!



I would like to enter my calendar into these challenges:
Nutcrafters - Anything But A Card (Calendar)
http://nutcrafters.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/challenge-81anything-but-card.html

I have used a "Make Your Own Calendar" which has the months included and blank pages to decorate.  I started off by inking the blank page using some Adirondack dye inks applied using shaving brushes.  The image is from Nutcrafters and is coloured with copic markers.  I added various coloured sequins around the image that represent celebrating a new year - wine glasses, starbursts and stars.  I used sequins as they are flat and are a suitable embellishment for a calendar.




1 comment:

  1. This is going to be a fab calendar. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Nutcrafters.

    Love and hugs

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete