Saturday 15 November 2014

Day Eight - Traditional

I thought about what tradition I would like to use for this card - and decided on the tradition of leaving cookies out for Santa!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day Eight (Traditional)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html
CCC Digis - Tags
http://cccdigicreations.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/challenge-12-digitags.html

I have used a spotted paper plus a small tag from a Kaisercraft Christmas paper pad.  The image is from Beccy's Place and has been cut into a tag shape.  I coloured with copic markers and then added a message and faux stitching with a Distress Marker.  I coloured some pearls to match the twine I tied into a bow.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you've interpreted this challenge Suze, well done! The tag you've created for the front of your card is fabulous and could be lifted off and used on a gift. I really like the green and red butchers twine you've knotted through the top and the little pearls in each corner are cute.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete