Saturday 1 November 2014

Rainy Days

I remember loving the rain when I was younger - jumping in the puddles.  Probably never had an umbrella either as I loved the feel of the rain.  So I went with bright cheerful happy colours to reflect that memory


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Gerda Steiner - Rainy Days
http://gerdasteinerdesigns.com/challenge2/2014/10/2/octobers-challenge
The Sailing Pineapple - Wording
http://sailingpineapple.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/challenge-20-newsprintwordingsentimentq.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad.  The image is from Gerda Steiner Designs.  I matted with red cardstock from Rosie's Studio.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some Glossy Accents to the puddle.  I added three blue oval shaped gemstones that have been sitting in my stash for a long time!

2 comments:

  1. A lovely happy memory :) Love your card x Thanks for joining us at The Sailing Pineapple x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute the background paper is just perfect. Funny how as adults we don't like getting wet yet as kids would play in the rain and overflowing gutters. Great memories. Thanks for joining the Gerda Steiner Designs October Challenge

    ReplyDelete