Monday 24 November 2014

Day Four - Red White and Blue

I've started catching up on some of the cards for the month long Christmas challenge at Beccy's Place.  Now I just need to start blogging them!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day Four
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - Use a Digi
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/challenge-239-use-digi-11232014.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/AG-challenge-no-8.html
Clear It Out Challenge - Anything Goes
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/11/its-challenge-time_18.html

I have used paper from a Christmas paper pad.  The image is from Beccy's Place and has been coloured with copic markers in tones of red and blue.  I matted with some blue cardstock that I have had in my stash for a while - I seem to have used more pastel blue recently.

6 comments:

  1. Well done on your red, white and blue card Suze, it looks fabulous. I love that beautiful background paper... I can't decide if they're red quilt blocks or little red poinsettias... either way they're fabulous! Well done on the colouring.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on our challenge here @ CIO Challenge blog...stop by and play with us again <((><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable snow family! Love the papers and colors. Thank you for joining us at CIO. Hope you can join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful !!! Love colours. Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love the colors! Thanks for sharing your fabulous project and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Robyns Fetish Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete