Saturday 29 November 2014

Day Nine - Embossing

With a day and a half left of the month long challenge at Beccy's Place, I'm down to five cards to go (including this one).  At one stage, I didn't think I was going to get anywhere near finished - now I'm at least close.  This is one of the earlier ones that I was struggling with inspiration.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day Nine
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html

I embossed some white cardstock and then added a line of Liquid Pearls top and bottom.  While I was using the Liquid Pearls I decided to add a dot to the centre of each snowflake as well!  The image is from Beccy's Place and is coloured with copic markers B05, YR23, R59 with a border around the image of B000.  I also added Stickles to the pompom and the snow.

1 comment:

  1. I had to chuckle when I read about the liquid pearls Suze, I always end up using more than I originally planned too. There's something very satisfying about squeezing that stuff out! It looks fabulous on your card, I love how it brings out each individual snowflake in the embossed background. I also like the glitter you added to the frosty snowman. Great card!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete