Friday 28 November 2014

Day Fourteen - Christmas Symbols

There are a lot of Christmas symbols that I could choose from.  For this card, I decided to use a Christmas pudding image:


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day Fourteen
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html

I have used a patterned paper from a Christmas paper pad by MME.  The image is from Beccy's Place and is coloured with copic markers and then accented with Stickles.  I matted with glitter cardstock from DCWV.  I used the same glitter cardstock to die-cut a holly embellishment which I further embellished with a gold glitter dome.

1 comment:

  1. Once again, another image I didn't immediately recognise... I'm loving your creativeness Suze, you're doing a fabulous job with these digis! I love the colour scheme on this one, the browns and reds look wonderful together. I also love all the sparkle from the glitter you've applied. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete