Wednesday 26 November 2014

Mince Pie anyone?

It is getting around to the time I should be thinking about buying ingredients to make Christmas mince pies! 


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/a-big-sweet-sketch-wednesday-2-welcome.html
CHNC - Getting Ready For Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/chnc-challenge-204-getting-ready-for.html

I have used a scrapbooking paper from my stash for the bottom layer.  The middle layer is offcuts of papers from a Christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The matting is chocolate brown cardstock from Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Digi Stamp Boutique and coloured with copic markers.  I also added some blue pearls - I love this shade of blue.

3 comments:

  1. Great card Suze just about good enough to eat. I can't believe it's 4 weeks tomorrow will be Christmas Day. Love your Christmas papers I bought the other pad from Spotlight of Kaisercraft papers I looked at the one that you've used as well. Take care hope all is well with you? Great card and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy card, Suze. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 204 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Christmas card. The cupcake looks so yummy! THanks for joining us.
    Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete