Wednesday 26 November 2014

Day Six - Patterned Papers

I wasn't originally going to create a monochromatic card but once I chose the paper and found a matching sentiment in the same paper pad - I just went with that colour.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day Six
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html


I have used a patterned paper and a die-cut from a Kaisercraft Christmas paper pad.  The image is from Beccy's Place and has been repeated to create a ribbon type strip.  I coloured with copic markers Y000, R37, R59, Y17.  I also added some red pearls of differing sizes around the card.

1 comment:

  1. Your monochromatic card is awesome Suze, great colour choice for Christmas. I love the strip of little owls you coloured... they look great done in red. The patterned paper is fabulous and I love the matching sentiment panel.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete