Saturday 5 September 2015

Black and White Christmas Tree

Inspired by the challenge at PINspirational Challenges, I decided to create a black and white Christmas tree!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Recipe (natural bakers twine + metal snowflake brad + sparkly baubles on tree)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/08/august-recipe-challenge.html
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (black and white)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/pinspirational-challenge-148.html

I have used a striped paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps.  I coloured wtih copic markers 100 and C1 and then added Stickles.  I have also used some natural bakers twine and a metal snowflake shaped brad.  I matted with glitter cardstock.





1 comment:

  1. Great Christmas card! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL. challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete