Friday 25 September 2015

Changing Seasons

We are definitely in that phase at the moment - sunshine one minute then rain the next!  Currently, it is raining.  I'm looking forward to summer - even though I don't like the heat but I can always cool off in a swimming pool.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Friday Challenge - Colour Palette
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/friday-color/forum/topics/friday-coloring-challenge-september-18-through-24th
Lacy Sunshine - Changing Seasons
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/winds-of-change-challenge-changing.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  I added some blue organza ribbon that has a silver edging.  The image is from Lacy Sunshine and is coloured with copic markers then die-cut with a Spellbinders Labels die.  I added a flower with a pearl from Rosie's Studio for the centre.  I added some smaller pearls from the same Rosie's Studio set to the corners of the card.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful creation with lovely colors, design and embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at the Lacy Sunshine challenge, hope to see you again soon. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I like your color choices, and of course, the Lacy Sunshine image. Thanks for joining our Winds of Change Challenge at Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog. Julie O, DT

    ReplyDelete