Monday 7 September 2015

Thank You Teacher

I used some paper tearing on the overlap between the two papers I used for this card!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Digi Choosday - Use 2 papers
http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.nz/2015/08/wk-34-crafting-challenge-at-digi.html
Inspiration Destination  - Anything Goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/ag-no-49.html

I have used two papers from Rosie's Studio for this card.  The image is from Polka Doodles and coloured with copic markers E00, E35, E33, BG15, R22, R20, C1.  I used glitter cardstock from DCWV for matting.  The sentiment has been edged with copic marker R05.  I also added some edged organza ribbon from American Crafts and some pre-coloured ribbon roses.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great teacher card. Thanks for joining our 2 papers challenge at Digi Choosday. Julie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card and using one of our fab image . Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday with our use 2 or more challenge

    ReplyDelete