Thursday 17 September 2015

May you dance with fairies

A sweet card for a child - in easel format.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Brown Sugar - Easel Card
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/challenge-163-make-easel-card.html
Morgan's Art World - For The Kids
http://morgansartworld.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/challenge-7-for-kids.html

I have used some daisy patterned scrapbook paper for the easel.  The image is from Morgan's Art World and has been coloured with copic markers.  I added some Stickles -Diamond to the fairy wings.  I cut and layered a flower using a die from Elizabeth Crafts.  I cut the flower out twice in two colours and used all of both cuts (except the darker blue centre dot).  I added a bit of Stickles to some of the darker petals and also to the light blue centre dot.  I also added a string of pearls and rhinestones to act as the stopper.  I'm not sure of the source of the digital sentiment as I printed it out some time ago.  I was convinced it was from Create with TLC but can't locate it in that folder!

No comments:

Post a Comment