Monday 28 September 2015

Candy Cane Snowman

Red white and blue is not a traditional colour scheme for Christmas - but it works!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch #119
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2015/09/21/i-heart-card-sketches-with-a-twist-119/
CHNC - Stick It Down
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/chnc-challenge-248-stick-it-down.html

I have used a paper from a Christmas paper pad by Sugar and Spice Studio.  This is one of the new paper pads for 2015 which I couldn't resist starting even though I still have some papers left from 2014!   The image is from From The Heart Stamps and is coloured with copic markers B000, R35, B24.  I also used some red glitter cardstock from American Crafts and some washi tape which I stuck down onto white cardstock before cutting in a pennant shape.

Here is the sketch (forgot about the twist this time.)  I rotated the sketch to suit my image.



5 comments:

  1. Wonderful job! Love how you flipped the sketch! Thanks for joining us at From The Heart Stamps for our weekly sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks very tasty with all the Candy Canes **smile** Sweet Card, Suze and i like the glitter paper !

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a Twist # 119 @ From the Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card and great image to use! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 248 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty! I love the glitter paper! Thanks for playing in the Sketch Challenge at From the Heart Stamps!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete