Tuesday 29 September 2015

Traditionally coloured christmas gift

I have used traditional Christmas colours for the image.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/sweet-sketch-wednesday-2-and-sami-stamps.html
Sami Stamps - Frame It
http://samistamp.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/new-release-little-angels-and-sami.html
Crafty Gals Corner - Sparkle and Glitter
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/challenge-38-sparkle-glitter.html
Winter Wonderland - Traditional Christmas
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/traditional-christmas.html

I have used some scrapbook paper for the background.  The green is some pearlised paper I purchased recently.  I used some red glitter cardstock from American Crafts for the matting.  The image is from Sami Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers.  I added some Stickles to the ribbon and bow on the gift.  I also used some grosgrain ribbon from American Crafts, some green gems and I die-cut a poinsettia flower using a Memory Box and then added some Liquid Pearls to the centre.

And the sketch that I followed:



5 comments:

  1. What a great image, it could be used for birthday too! Your card is cute, love the sparkle and your ribbon. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Love the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that you are getting a jump on Christmas cards ... good idea! Cute ribbon and I love that little poinsettia accent. Thanks for sharing this with us over on SSW2.
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card!! Lovely traditional colours..

    Thanks for playing with us at Winter Wonderland this week!
    Good Luck!!
    Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super sweet card, Suze! Thank you for entering another card in our September challenge! Looks like you are ready for Christmas! Our October challenge has just begun and we would love to see you again!

    ReplyDelete