Friday 18 September 2015

Spotty Dotty Halloween

Dots in the paper - & dots in the embellishment!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The East Wind - For the little ones (cute rather than scary Halloween!!)
http://www.theeastwind.com/
Creative Craft Cottage - Let's get spotty
http://creativecraftcottage.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/challenge-47-lets-get-spotty.html

I have used a spotty paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I added some Halloween looking web ribbon.  The image is from The East Wind and is coloured with copic markers.  I added a Halloween embellishment I bought last year (haven't seen anything like this in our shops so far this year but I'm hoping I do!).  The matting is from a scrap paper pack I bought some time ago - lots of different papers in differing sizes.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Suze. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeee! This is so cute, Suze! Great colour palette and I love the texture and contrast provided by the black webbing. Unky the Witch looks adorable all coloured and framed out. Thanks for playing along with The East Wind's For the Little Ones Challenge. And thanks for the smile you gave me!

    ReplyDelete