Monday 21 September 2015

Pocket Watch

I cominbed a masculine image with a sketch that to me had a masculine feel to it:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Ruby's Rainbow - Sketch
http://rubysrainbow.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/ch113-sketch-it.html
Ike's World - One For The Men
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/ikesworld-challenges-46-one-for-men.html
Crafting For All Seasons - Layer It Up
http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/challenge-110.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by MultiCraft.  The image is from Ike's Art and has been coloured with copic markers.  I matted with some kraft cardstock from Rosie's Studio.  The black piece is an offcut from another card.  I also added some silver brads to the layered piece.

I love working with sketches and I found a great one for this image at Ruby's Rainbow.

8 comments:

  1. elegant and perfect. Thank you for taking the time and sharing your creativity with us Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this so much! Thanks for playing with us at Ike's World Challenge and fantastic seeing one of Ike's images on it, I love that watch! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fabulous and I love the background paper :-) Thank you very much for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES and for using one of my images :-)

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thanks for playing along at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Fiona DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great man's card love the colours Thank you for joining us at Crafting for All Seasons. Helen DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great take on our sketch at Ruby's Rainbow Challenges. Amazing masculine card with fun details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card! great take on our sketch challenge over at Ruby's Rainbow thank you for sharing with us
    Shaz DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - love that background paper.

    Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete