Sunday 20 September 2015

Enjoying the Beach

A seaside theme - I must be wishing for summer weather soon!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch #118
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2015/09/14/i-heart-card-sketches-with-a-twist-118/
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/challenge-279-always-anything-goes.html

I have used a paper from Kaisercraft for the background.  The vertical strip is part of another paper from the same paper pad (Sandy Toes).  I added a pennant cut from blue pearlescent paper across the card.  The image is from From The Heart Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.  I then matted using some glossy navy paper.




This is the sketch that I followed (but not the twist this time!):


6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and great image - does remind me of summer! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this little summer feeling, Suze ! Sweet image choice and the DP fits great.

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt # 118 @ From the Heart Stamps !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! Perfect summer card. Thank you for joining our challenge at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is very nice !
    Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion!!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Fiki DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. The nautical rope paper is great with this image. I could really go for a nice beach day, soon. Thanks for playing along with us at FTHS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card as we reach the end of summer! Love the sentiment! Thanks for participating in Sketch Challenge #118 with From the Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete