Tuesday 8 September 2015

Kan uz helpz me

I just love this cute sentiment for this image!

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Ikes World - Animals/Pets
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/08/ikesworld-challenges-45-petsanimals.html
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/challenge-153.html

I have used a paper from a Christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I added some Christmas green mesh ribbon over the top.  The image is from Ike's Art and has been coloured with copic markers E18, E15, G17, G02, R59, C2, W3, Y15, RV14.  I also added some gold pearls from Rosie's Studio.


4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - how sweet and I LUV that pretty frame. :-)
    Thank you very much for using one of my images and for coming over to play along with us at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES with your pretty card :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card! Super cute!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is wonderful, Suze! You know I love kitties! I have this image myself and I printed it but haven't had a chance to colour it yet! So many images, so little time! So glad you linked up with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Anything Goes challenge. Wishing you the best of luck in our prize draw!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute. Thank you for taking the time and sharing your creativity with us Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete