Wednesday 23 September 2015

Spidery Halloween

This is one of the images that I won from Digi Stamp Boutique.




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/sketch-ssw2-68-and-digi-stamp-boutique.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/AG-no-51.html

I have used some scrapbooking paper from my stash along with some black cardstock from Rosie's Studio and some purple cardstock (brand unknown).  The image is from Digi Stamp Boutique.  I added some colour to the border using copic marker YR07 but otherwise left the image uncoloured.  I also used two Halloween embellishments on diagonal corners of the image.

Here's the sketch:


3 comments:

  1. What a cute spider image, fun papers too! Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suze love your cute spider image it makes the perfect Halloween card especially with your design papers and colours. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh sooo cute. Love it. Thanks for entering our challenge at Inspiration Destination. Good luck.
    Lynn, ID DT

    ReplyDelete