Sunday 6 September 2015

Happy Christmas

Although this wouldn't normally be considered a "Night Before Christmas" image - this is me last minute posting cards that should have been posted ages before Christmas!  My theory is that at least they still get them - even if it is closer to New Year!!!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Creative Craft Cottage - Anything Goes
http://creativecraftcottage.blogspot.co.nz/2015/08/challenge-46-anything-goes.html
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/08/challenge-277-always-anything-goes.html
All Dressed Up - Anything Goes
http://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/challenge-40.html
CHNC - Night Before Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/chnc-challenge-245-twas-night-before.html


I have used a paper from a Basecoat Christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I glittered up the paper a bit with some Stickles.  The image is from All Dressed Up and is coloured with copic markers.  I used Wonky Rectangle dies from Spellbinders to cut the image and sentiment and then added faux stitching using Distress Marker - Fired Brick.  I also added some red pearls from Sullivans.

6 comments:

  1. Adorable card Suze. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card Suze!
    Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Lovely card. Nice colours. Thanks for joining us as All Dressed Up and good luck.

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT All Dressed Up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card! TFS at Craft Your Passion#277!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Lovely paper! My mum always sends her cards in the last post before Xmas every year too!!
    Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up :-)
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry that I’m late with my comment. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 245 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete