Wednesday 30 September 2015

Tiffany Fairy

I've had this image printed out for some time but hadn't got around to colouring it!'

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Digitally Sweet - Anything With Wings
http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/dsc-142.html
Brown Sugar - Use a doily
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/challenge-165-use-doiley.html
Cupcake Inspirations - Magical
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/challenge-329.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The paper is quite shiny which I found a little difficult to photograph.  I added a heart shaped doily.  The image is from Milk Coffee and has been coloured with copic markers.  I glittered the wings with Stickles - Diamond.  I die-cut the image using a Spellbinders Oval die and then added faux stitching around the edge.  I embellished the card with some pearls from Rosies Studio, a flower from Iva Nova Chest, two white ribbon roses that I coloured with BG49 and some leaves which I die-cut using a Memory Box die.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Thank you for sharing this week with us at Cupcake Inspirations.
    -Sandy, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your beautiful fairy - thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a beautiful card! Awesome coloring, especially those sparkly wings! Thanks for joining us over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Really like how your image flower coordinates with the flower embellishment! So glad you were inspired by our Magical Theme at Cupcake Inspirations! Hope you'll join us again soon!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete