Saturday 19 September 2015

Card for a teenage girl

I didn't have a rocker image for a female - but I thought this one is a good teenage girl image:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Teens Rock
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/new-challenge-at-bugaboo-theme-teens.html
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch #313
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/stella-says-sketch-welcome-september.html
CCC Digital - Anything Goes
http://cccdigicreations.blogspot.com.au/2015/09/challenge-33-anything-goes.html
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
http://littlemissmuffetchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/challenge-120-anything-goes.html

I have used a reversible paper from a paper pad - the strip across the middle is the reverse of the chevron paper.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.  I matted with some yellow pearlescent paper. 

7 comments:

  1. Thisis so cute, and I love the in style hair colour! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Suze. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at CCC Digi Creations. We would love to see you again. Anet DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this darling card - and the lovely yellow palette. Thanks so much for joining us for Stella Says Sketch at Bugaboo Stamps - please join us again soon.
    love
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO STAMPS DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. Stunning card! Thank you for entering the CCC Digi Creations Challenge - all the best, and I hope we see you again soon.

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT CCC Digi Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card Suze - love the way you have coloured the image, and the background papers are perfect for it. Thanks for joining the challenge at CCC Digi Creations. All the best and I hope we see you again soon.
    Maxine
    DT CCC Digi Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your card is perfect for a teenage girl! Thanks for sharing it with us at LMMS!

    ReplyDelete