Thursday 10 September 2015

Plaid

Another CAS card.  Every time I thought about adding something to this, I felt I was overdoing it.  So, I have left it with the plaid shining through!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
A Day For Daisies - Plaid
http://adayfordaisies.blogspot.co.nz/2015/08/adfd-showcase-veggie-lover-challenge.html

The plaid paper is from Rosie's Studio.  The image is from A Day For Daisies and is coloured with copic markers.  I also added some Liquid Pearls - love this colour which is called Buttercup.

3 comments:

  1. I like the choice to keep it C&S with the plaid sometimes that becomes too overwhelming. Looks great though with the die you chose. Thanks for sharing this with us at ADFD. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a soft, pretty card, Suze! Love your color choices, the image and your plaid background. Thanks for playing with our Add Plaid challenge. xx Cathy ADFD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply adorable! I love the soft colours! Thanks for joining us at our A Day for Daisies Challenge - Add Plaid. Please join us again soon.
    Love
    Jen L
    ADFD DT

    ReplyDelete