Tuesday 29 September 2015

Falling Leaves

Love this quote as it really captures the feel of autumn!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Miss Rach - Autumn Leaves
http://bymissrach.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/blog-challenge-theme-autumn-leaves.html
Clear It Out Challenge - Autumn + Leaves/Foliage
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.ca/2015/09/its-challenge-time.html

I have used an autumn leaves patterned paper by MultiCraft for the background.  The image is from Miss Rach and has been coloured with copic markers.  I added a sentiment from Create with TLC.  I die-cut some leaves using a Memory Box die and some left over pieces of paper that were sitting in my offcuts box.  The matting is some brown coloured paper that I bought many years ago and hadn't used (part of a big box of papers that I bought on clearance too many years ago than I care to remember!!!).

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining! LOVE this one. :) miss rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable. Love that DP and great sentiment from TLC. Thanks for joining us again at Miss Rach, Lisa Lynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable card , nice color combo and bg paper. the floating leaves are a great touch:)

    ReplyDelete